Zoho Vault Review
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows
Version: Zoho Vault Standard
Developer: Zoho Corporation
Price: $1 per person, per month
Trial: Free Version
Zoho Vault is Browser based online tool for encrypting and protecting password information. The online dashboard allows the user to separate vaults or chambers and share them with other users. It is developed for business use but works just fine for individuals.
- Storing an unlimited number of passwords.
- Attaching files/documents option.
- Can be accessed from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
- Password Generator.
- Defining password policy option.
- Tracking password access and activities.
- Offline access.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Data Backup.
- Secure sharing with team members.
- Restrict access option based on IP address.
- User roles.
- Poor performance with Gmail and other two page logins.
- Doesn’t export or import data to and from other browsers.
- Doesn’t automatically fill-in forms.
- Limited browser access supports only Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.
The many features of Zoho Vault expand with different licenses. The standard license offers a lot as it is. The most prominent one is the control offered by accounts, options for storing and the fact that the data can be shared with the organization or team members.
More Information about Zoho Vault:
Zoho Vault is basically a password manager defined as the vault for storing the great number of passwords. The vault can be accessed through the browser, be it on computer, smartphone, and tablet. The settings allow the user to control and customize the software according to his or her needs. Apart from Web Browser Zoho Vault acquires an extension (not in case of Internet Explorer) that offers the user to save the password. Although this is nothing new, upon the access to a website the Vault will automatically populate the fields. The user can create different “chambers” for different password types and tag them with a certain term. This is especially useful when sharing the certain passwords. This way the other user will have access only to the designated chamber. The password generator uses any character and can support password length up to 16 characters.