System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, (SP3) and later
Version: Qustodio Family Premium Small Plan
Price: $54.95 per year
Qustodio is a privacy protection product. It is intended for home use for the parents to monitor or limit their child’s online activities. Qustodio small plan is intended for small families and protection of 5 devices. The many features offer child proof Internet safety.
– Covers 5 devices (Android, tablets, and PC)
– Has easily accessible Family portal dashboard for an individual family member.
– Blocking inappropriate content online.
– Balances time spent online.
– Monitoring social networks.
– Monitoring and blocking phone calls, texts, and SMS messages.
– Location tracking.
– Panic alert.
– Complicated in-depth Facebook monitoring.
– Web filtering has to be set up from dashboard after the child uses the device.
– Alerts don’t support text messages.
Qustodio’s family premium plan has additional safety feature such as Panic Button. Activating the button child can alert parents of whereabouts in case of emergency. The family dashboard gives an overall image of child’s behavior and activities online, here including messages and calls.
More Information about Qustodio
The software installation is easy, but the features settings are not always easily accessible. The family portal dashboard provides detailed insight into child’s online activities as well as reports of texts, phone calls, and messages. The parental control can block, limit and monitor child content consume online as well as limit access to games or inappropriate content. The location tracker will give mapped the location of child’s device, as well as the additional Panic button that can be activated from child’s phone to create an alert. However, the Facebook feature offers in-depth report but has to be set from the child’s device inside the software itself.